Monday, October 13, 2008

Totally forgot!

Day 37

I woke up this morning feeling lightheated and like I was going to throw up. I walked downstairs to get some food in my tummy and when I opened the fridge, I saw 2 boiled eggs sitting there. I turned around and saw an apple and banana in a plate, and carrots on the scale. And that's when it hit me....I totally forgot to eat dinner and my night snack!!!! I can't believe life can get so busy. I guess between the kids and the computer I was otherwise occupied. And I guess this means that my lunch and afternoon snack were so satisfying that I wasn't hungry at all! Feeling fine after breakfast....mmmm....so yummy!

3 comments:

maki said...

Wow - you weren't hungry?? Did the boys eat? This week I've been feeling quite hungry so much so I already had lunch prepared by 11AM!

Patrick said...

Whoa, forgetting dinner on the PCP means you really were busy~! Yikes.

Munisha said...

yes, the boys ate...but at that time I was dealing with Jaiden all over the place. And then homework, and then baths....totally forgot! I really wasn't hungry. Before PCP my problem wasn't eating too much (this is way more than I'm used to!), it was eating the wrong things and at the wrong time. Will make sure it doesn't happen again, this morning was horrible!