Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Found them!

Day 38

I woke up early this morning and did my jumps and started in on the exercises, but when I got to needing the resistance bands, I couldn't find them. I looked in my usual spot - a tea box on the shelf, but they weren't there. I looked all over....kids outdoor sports box, baby's toy box, under the sofa, in the laundry room, in the dogs crate....everywhere....but no luck. I thought the housekeeper must have put them away somewhere (she tidies up, but just ends up stuffing my cupboards/closets with everything). I thought about calling her....but it was just a bit too early. And I was getting frustrated looking.

So..... I moved on to abs and finished my workout, thinking I'd ask the boys when they came down. Well, I forgot, they went to school and I went about my day. This evening, I was sitting on the sofa and asked my son, Deven, if he knew where they were. No luck. And then....out of the corner of my eye...there they were.....hanging off the sliding door to the side of the house. I guess I never took them off after yesterday! Sometimes I seriously think I must be losing my mind!!! And there was a point in the day when the dog was hanging around that door - now I know why! I'm getting started now on the exercises I didn't finish this morning :)

No comments: