Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Complaint

Day 26

Yes, I have a complaint :(

I am really loving the PCP program....especially the exercise routine because I can get it all done in the morning and be done for the day....and I don't have to go anywhere because it's all doable by myself in the privacy of my own home....except for the pull-ups!! I'm having a hard time finding the right table, bed, bar to get them done...and I don't like to do them out of the routine (when I'm done working out, I'm DONE!). And so on those days (like this morning) I just end up doing the pull-downs instead. I do feel like I'm working the right muscles, but I just feel like I should be doing pull-ups!!!! (which, by the way, I can't even properly do anyways...yet!:)) AARGH!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Yeah check my blog for my own rough experiences trying to find a pull-up bar. Especially Day 83. But there's nothing better for the back, so keep trying to work it in!