Monday, October 27, 2008

Indulgence two: cheeze pleeze!

Day 50

Yes! Another 10 days complete. Feeling good about being at this point in the program. Curious to see where the next 40 days will take me.

Back from Shimoda this evening....back to reality!

OOOOOHHHHH.....today was time for another indulgence! I was so excited....but I really didn''t want to think about it much....I knew exactly what I wanted....not sweet this time, but salty. It was a "Welsh Rabbit (or Rarebit)". It's a name my father picked up when he lived in London for a toast topped with a fresh tomato slices and shredded cheddar cheese, (I also added cilantro and red chillies) and then broiled until it melts (mostly, I was really craving the cheese). It was really yummy, but I don't want to think about the salt and fat I took in my system...also, I'm feeling a bit too full and so I'm still downing glasses of water to shake this bloated feeling....

No comments: