Friday, October 10, 2008

Ready for a weekend

Day 33

Don't know what happened this morning....but I just couldn't jump very well. It seemed like I could only do about 50 jumps at a time and then my feet would just quit on me. I did manage to stop and start enough times to hit the 1350 (that's 27 times, if I literally did that) ....but it took a while and was a bit disheartening. I thought about why - I was so tired that I kept the boys in bed (yes, with hubby traveling, I seemed to have all 3 in bed with me this morning!) until 7:30, woke them up, hurried to get them ready and had them off to school by 8:15. Then I started jumping....I think my body has set a timer....jump before 7am or don't jump at all. Or, maybe it's just Friday and I'm ready for a weekend with no hurrying off in the morning?

1 comment:

maki said...

I totally can relate. Some days I'm flying but other days, I really get stuck... Tomorrow will be another day!