Saturday, October 11, 2008

Question of a 9 year old

Day 34

Saturday night again. I didn't have to worry about what to do tonite since hubby is away in the US. Just spent much of the afternoon at the club chatting with friends and chasing the baby around everywhere. I just remembered the days of never being able to finish a conversation with anyone! I stopped off at a friends house, took the kids to McD's for a quick dinner (just for them!) and came home, locked the doors and put the metal blinds down - all safe and sound in our home for the night.

I'm feeling great these days. Healthier and lighter (well, the scale doesn't really reflect this...I'm so mad...hate that thing!). I'm anxious for the next month to pass....I think and hope my body will keep responding positively to the changes. My 9 year old, Rohan, actually spent time with me today, asking me questions about the details of the PCP an how it's going for me. He said he thought I looked good - so sweet! But then he also said "mom, if you don't get to your goal in 90 days, can you keep going?" That was a great question! I told him we'd see what happens at the end and then send Patrick an e-mail about a follow up plan :)

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Chill Munisha, you are putting on muscle which is heavier than fat, so your weight won't move much at first. In fact how much you weigh is a useless number on this program.

If you want to find a number to care about, make it your fat and muscle percentage. All of those figures are headed in the right directions! (Down and Up)

Munisha said...

Thanks! I told you I hated scales! Totally frustrating, but I know I'm headed in the right direction...it's showing.