Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Missing my hubby

Day 31

I had a completely unproductive day today. In terms of PCP, all went well....worked out in the morning and carefully planned all meals and snacks. It was just everything else. I just couldn't get my mind into anything....didn't do any chores in the house (also didn't step foot out of the house!)...didn't work on any tea boxes...didn't read my book...didn't try and find out how the US Presidential debate went...didn't want to know about the Nikkei and financial world crisis stuff...didn't go to the bank (I have no cash with me!)...nothing. I just spent the day playing with the baby and the dog, talking to my mom on SKYPE with the video camera on the baby for a long, long time and spending way too much time on Facebook catching up with friends. I think I know why I'm so out of it....I'm missing my hubby! It's weird because I really don't see him much during the week....but he's in the US right now for the next 10 days and I just wish he was here. Oh well. Maybe I'll snap out of this tomorrow, grow up a bit and get something done.....or....maybe not :)

3 comments:

Corry said...

ah, it's so sweet to read your words. I'll bet you miss him, he's a good guy. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a 'miss my man' day though, I need to do more days like that...just slow down and 'be'. You've inspired me now, tomorrow will be a mellow one for me!Sounds divine after a running around kinda day. Thanks for that!!!

Munisha said...

It was nice...spent the day in my sweats without a worry in the world! hope your "slow down" day is refreshing :)

Patrick said...

If I was you I'd play some video games and love every minute of it.