Thursday, October 23, 2008

Learning so much!

Day 46

I usually get up at around 6:30 am when the baby stirs. Sometimes it's earlier, more like 6am. So the first thing I do is check my PCP e-mail. Mostly the day's thought is there, sometimes not and then I try to remember to get back to it later in the day. I'm really enjoying all the information Patrick is sending our way. I'm learning so much about how the body works, how exercising works, how food works, how eating works and most importantly......how much work I need to keep doing to get my body to work the way I want it to. Thanks for all of this great information! I already find myself quoting this info to others. I'm thinking of printing all the e-mails out and putting them into my exercise/diet book......what a great memory of this project.

Oh yeah.....I'm also learning about cooking! Patrick....thanks for the tip on the baking soda in boiling eggs....today the shells fell off just by touch....amazing!!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Isn't it great to try something new! There's so much to learn in the world.

Since the move my schedule has been off kilter, sorry the emails aren't getting there before 6. I'll do better about that now that I know at least one person is checking them at that hour.

Great work Munisha. The good news is that all of this knowledge can be applied for the rest of your life, which will be long and healthy if you follow it!