Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tax Baby

Day 32

My 1 year old baby, Jaiden, sabatoged my dinner tonight. Actually, he gets into everyone's meals. We call him the "tax baby". No matter who you are or what you're eating, he wants a bite of it! You know, just like the tax man....getting a piece of each dollar you earn. We had coined this term for Deven (my now 7 year old) because he used to do the same thing when he was a baby. Well, Jaiden is now doing it....doesn't seem like a big deal, right? WRONG! When you're on the PCP and only have one boiled egg white, an apple and a banana on your plate, you savor each bite....but when the tax baby comes (oh, forgot to tell you...he LOVES boiled eggs, apples and bananas) he takes much more than you are willing to give....and you're left with just 1/2 of your minimal dinner! Lucky for him he's such a cutie!!! Oh yeah, and I put him to sleep before I had my night snack :)

No comments: