Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hubby "skyped" me today

Day 35

Well, we're 5 weeks into the PCP! Can't believe I've been exercising everyday for 35 days....have never done that before. Also being so careful with diet for such a long time. Today my hubby called on SKYPE with camera from my parents home in California. He said I was looking slimmer and he could see the difference the month + has made. Also he hasn't seen me in a week, so that matters. I'm just glad the camera seemed to be subtracting 10 pounds instead of adding it on like they say in Hollywood:)

Only one problem - was totally starving today at 7pm at the YCAC when family bingo went a little late. I didn't think we were going to stay the entire 2 hours, but the kids were having so much fun and winning too. So I came home, immediately ate my so-called "dinner". Last 2 eggs (just enough for dinner and night snack), last banana, last apple. Looking forward to new diets tomorrow (so curious about changes)....and then....grocery shopping!

1 comment:

Corry said...

Your hubby is right, you're looking great and hey, if you're looking great on camera girl that's just fantastic. Have a super week, keep pushing hard and see you soon ok?
C