Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hurting so good

Day 44

Maki - so much fun to go Costco shopping with you and Sarah today....it was fun going through the foods, reading sugar and salt content....and chatting....thanks again!

Yes....this is definitely leg week....right now I can barely move! I knew I'd feel it more today, but yesterday's workout did me in. I did feel a bit better during the day and while doing todays leg work, but now I'm in so much pain! I can't even carry Jaiden up the stairs!! I guess I feel it everywhere - chest, back, and legs. As I say....it's hurting so good. Glad to think I must be doing these exercises right! I also think that I feel this way a lot on Mondays, after the "break" of no exercises on Sundays (except jumprope, totally different from the rest of them) . Well, I'm going to take a couple of Motrin and try to get this body to relax. We'll talk tomorrow....ooooohhhhh.... it will be day 45....halfway there!!!

2 comments:

maki said...

It was fun! Let's do it again when we run out of food - which is not too long away at the pace we are using fresh veggies and meat!

Munisha said...

....and don't forget the eggs!!!