Friday, October 24, 2008

can you say Futamatagawa?!?!?

Day 47

So, my hubby and I went out to Futamatagawa today.....AKA the drivers license place. It' my 3rd time and my paperwork still isn't exactly what they are looking for. Can you believe it?!?!? That place is a paperwork nightmare and so frustrating. I was told to come back after TWO HOURS of waiting! I just wish the US has concessions like other countries....but "no"....we have to go through the entire process of testing. All this after we have our armed forces and military bases stationed here. And they really don't make it easy. I'm hoping for a quick return and hopefully the green light. This process is driving me to drink (no pun intended) but I wouldn't, ofcourse....not while on the PCP!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I actually work in Futamatagawa once a week right next to the driver's license place. No one walks out of there happy, even when they get their license.

But at least they're politer than the US DMV.