Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday night at YCAC

Day 27

Tonight was not a usual Saturday night. Usually, our nanny comes in at 6:30 and my husband and I head out to check out something, somewhere, with someone, or by ourselves and talk, drink and have a good meal. WELL.....tonight was totally different.....since I'm on egg whites, fruits and milk (which is not usually served for dinner by any restaurant I know!), I cancelled our nanny and we headed to the YCAC for sports and kids dinner. Turned out great for the boys - the older ones fooled around with friends and then played soccer with Dad....while the baby just enjoyed all the interaction and attention he always gets. We came home and the two younger ones went straight to bed and my oldest is still up watching Arsenal FC (family favorite team) play. Jane was there at the club too....with her hubby and children....in a similar situation with finding it a bit challenging to go out for dinner - Saturday night not as usual! Well, I just counted, and we have 9 more Saturday nights to go....wow!...I say we start planning the 10th!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Oh sad us. Maybe we should have Sat. night together and eat fruit & yoghurt -yum. Darren is not looking forward to no dinner for the next however many weeks!