Friday, October 17, 2008

"Brown bagging" dinners

Day 40

Yes! Another milestone with that "0"!!! I love counting by 10's...we just hit 40 days! Unbelievable amount of days when you think of all that's constantly working against us in life to get to peak condition. Kids, hubby, social life, TIME, etc., etc.....

I do have to say that I realized I'm going to have to start "brown bagging" my dinners. I was up at the club today way past my usual and didn't have anything for dinner (I did eat my banana before leaving home - about 4 pm). Needless to say....yummy smells were all around. I got home at 9pm and although feeling a bit lightheaded, didn't feel at all like having the eggs (but did anyways!)...didn't feel like chopping an apple (but did anyways!), didn't feel like guzzling milk (but did anyways!). This is life for now.

1 comment:

Corry said...

Good girl,that's the ticket, day by day and bit by bit make the big changes. But your brown baggin' idea is a good one, we're so on the go with the kids' schedules and well...family life keeping us hopping. Best to bring it with or you go without. By the way, ENJOY your weekend with your hubby home...ahhhhh!!! GREAT!