Sunday, November 30, 2008

Countdown thoughts - #6 - consistency

Day 85

Monday morning workout......sorry about the baby being there this morning! Needless to say I wasn't ready for December....and therefore very amazed when the nanny didn't show up! I can't believe time went this fast since we began the PCP.

It's been really important to be consistent while on PCP.....what I mean is that you really need to do all the exercises every day to be effective...and I also think the same time of the day everyday is important too. I found that it was easiest for me to do them all in the morning so that I was done for the day. And the days I didn't do that, I felt out of sorts with myself and felt soooooo much guilt all day that I just kept thinking about it.

Winter....warm beds....dark mornings.....everybody had a hard time waking up early since winter began. This made it hard for me to get myself out of bed as well. I have to admit there were a couple of extremely lazy Saturday and Sunday's where I left the exercises for later and on rare occasion never got to them. It made it so much harder for the next day....and I could tell my energy levels were lower too. Not a good feeling.

Only 5 more days to go......

No comments: