Wednesday, November 5, 2008

paperwork & written test: PASS

Day 59

Feeling great today.....spent another 4 hours at Futamatagawa (Japanese DMV) and came out smiling.....finally passed the paperwork nightmare.....and then also passed the written test!!! Needless to say, I'm not totally celebrating until I've passed the driving test....I've heard horror stories.....

Not expecting to spend so much time there, I didn't pack myself an afternoon snack.  I ended up sharing part of Jaiden's banana and some of his raisins.  (he had so much fun there....everyone was so friendly to him and he just kept smiling at all the ladies!).  Not a big deal I hope, as the rest of the day has been right on track.  I'm done with the sugar craving for now....feel like I OD'd a bit yesterday with the marshmellows and also ended up having a handful of m'n'm's before I went to sleep.  Definitely going to be more careful going forward.....tomorrow is Day 60!!!  Will be trekking to Costco in the a.m......let's see what I'll come home with!

No comments: