Sunday, November 9, 2008

Winter weather - cold dinner!

Day 63

Well, it's really becoming cold outside! I'm from California, so, yes, to me it is getting wintery. I do love wearing the sweaters and boots, but I don't like the process of getting little ones dressed in all the layers - I think they kind of hate it. Oh well, we had a great day watching Rohan play in BFAT's Interliga in Tokyo. Saw Tokyo International School for the first time. Going out there makes me feel like we could have lived in Tokyo....but then I wouldn't be PCP'ing!!

Floor heats on, got my "toe socks" on, cuddled in a blanket.....guess what's wrong with this picture???? I'm eating cold egg white, cold apple and drinking a glass of cold milk. I've gotta find a way to warm up my dinners for the winter! I don't have the luxury to boil my eggs just before I eat them, I don't like warm milk and I'm not sure how to warm apple! Maybe I'll stick the entire thing in the microwave tomorrow (although I hate using the microwave)....or I'll just deal with it. No pain, no gain.

1 comment:

Amy said...

cut an apple in half, microwave it or bake it in some foil, and sprinkle with cinnamon! Lovely and warming!