Monday, November 3, 2008

Milk from a baby's bottle

Day 57

I've always liked drinking milk. My kids really like it too.....hoping for all of us to have strong bones! On the PCP, many of my meals and snacks call for milk or yogurt, and I mostly go for milk just because it's easier and quicker. And will all the different ml levels and the 4 times of the day I'm supposed to drink, I find it quickest and easiest to measure the amount into the baby's bottles....and we have plenty of little ones just perfect to get the amounts I need. So although I'm getting ready to weane him from the bottle, looks like I'm back on for now! (Oh, one big difference....I'm not putting the nipple on....I'm just pouring in and drinking directly from the bottle....haven't reverted back to that extent :)).

No comments: