Thursday, November 13, 2008

Green bagel and egg

Day 67

I know it's supposed to be "green eggs and ham" but the plural of eggs is all wrong and ham is a no-no.....so.....today I had a very yummy 1/2 green bagel for breakfast with my egg....why was it green?  SPINACH!  (counted this as carbs....not veggies!) I don't usually grocery shop too much as Union, but whenever I'm down at Motomachi, I do stop in to see what's new.  And this week I found spinach bagels.  Always exciting to find something "like home" in Japan.

On another note, I've been really busy trying to get back on track after being sick for a few days.  Harder than I thought.....I think that after working out as I have been for the first 63 days, and then not being able to be at full potential for 3 days, it seemed much harder to get back to it today.  But glad to say I made it through all the exercises.....but OMG...those shoulder exercises were sooooo tough.....I can't believe it...... 5 sets !?!?!?

1 comment:

Amy said...

There must be something about the shoulder muscles. mine have gotten way more defined but I am not any stronger! I am still on the same yellow resistance band as when I started and the increased reps, ouch!