Friday, November 28, 2008

Countdown thoughts - #10 - group fun!

Day 81

We have 10 more days to go....that means 10 more blogs. I started off thinking I was going to hate this part, but it hasn't been too bad. I've tried to write something every day....I'm not very good with writing "whenever". So, as we go into the last 10 days, I'd like to list 10 positives and their 10 negatives (what I liked and what I didn't like) for me while going through the PCP.

I liked that we were going into this project as a group with great ladies and with a great mentor - Corry!!! It was also nice to meet Patrick and Chen in person....I know I couldn't have completed the project on my own.

I just didn't like that it was going to have to be blogged....and talked about so much in the community (well, that was at first, then I do think it faded). But I"m a very private person, so pictures/blogging/discussing is not my thing.

9 more days to go......

No comments: