Monday, November 17, 2008

I thought I'd be happier....

Day 71

New diets today....I'm back to regular food for dinner with the carbs/meat/veg/egg white combo. I really thought I'd be happier about it, but I noticed that it takes a lot more thinking and cooking when you have to make that meal.....very different from the egg/apple/banana/milk. I have to admit I'm feeling a bit sick right now from eating dinner. I think that an ideal for me would be eating the egg/apple/banana/milk combo most nights and then the carb/meat/veg/egg white only on nights when I crave it....Patick, any thougts from you or Chen on that????

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Yep, I did exactly what you described. I had apples most nights and only ate "real" food when I particularly wanted some. However, it is important to slowly introduce solid foods in the evening. We want to gently stretch your stomach out a bit so that regular food won't make you feel queasy as it does now. So aim for the solid dinner three times a week. Start out slow, and eat in small sessions, not all at once. The other nights go back to the apple recipe. Great work Munisha, this is a good sign!

Munisha said...

Thanks....sounds like a great plan to me!

Corry said...

Oh yeah, I remember that transition back to food. I was sooo excited to eat meals in the evening again but my tummy took awhile to get on board with my excitement. It's like a gradual rebuilding eh?