Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In my jeans

Day 66

I'm feeling much better today....back to life and PCP. I feel so guilty about letting the last two days go, but I guess that's life. I jumped this morning (not as many as usual, but I was still a bit low on energy) and did what I could of the exercises just now (it's 10:40pm). I felt really silly doing them today because I was still in my "street clothes" which I wore today. I didn't want to go get my workout clothes on because the baby is sleeping in my room and I didn't want to take a chance and wake him up (yesterday was a nightmare with him up and awake at 11pm!). So, yes, I did the unimaginable and worked out in a pair of jeans! I seriously can't stand it when people do that at the gym. Or I should say....atleast it's something I would never be caught doing. I did make sure my windows were all closed so no one saw me.....believe me....in pre-PCP life, I would have just skipped the exercises....but not anymore!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Heh heh I've done that a few times too, there's nothing worse than exercising in jeans. Except maybe exercising in wet jeans. Glad you're feeling better!