Sunday, November 9, 2008

Monday morning and the flu

Day 64

Monday morning....always hard to get going after the weekend. I had a hard time getting the boys up and out of bed....I slept in until 7:30 today....seems I have the flu. I've had a sore throat all weekend, and was chilly last night....I guess all leading up to this morning where I have a fever and my body aches (not from exercises, unfortunately). Took some tylenol and drank some tea.

I missed our Monday morning workout...sorry ladies...and I had planned to nap while Jaiden napped, but then looked at the long list of stuff I have to get done and decided to use my time wisely since I'm at home in my sweats (which are now pretty loose on me!). I'm planning on getting the workout done at some point...missed the jumps yesterday for the first time...what a guilty feeling! I will take it easy though....instructions from my mom....and mommy always knows best! I didn't really believe that until I became "mommy". But it's true!

No comments: