Friday, November 7, 2008

Non-stop day

Day 61

I had a really long day today! Woke up early at 6:30am, worked out, fed the kids, left home at 8am and got them to school. Paid Deven's canteen account and walked over to a friends house in Chinatown. We took the train to Ochanomizu to buy washii paper for the tea boxes. Forgot to bring a morning snack. Took a cab to Asakusabashi to buy more paper. Got on the train to head for lunch, but decided to stop in Kamata to check out yet another washii shop to buy even more paper. Took a taxi to Kawasaki (didn't know it until I got home, but left my cell phone in the taxi....he YCAC helped me talk to the cabby and he will mail it to me...only in Japan!...in the US, it would have been charged up by now, never to be seen again by me!) and had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen (Asian salad....mostly ok for PCP....just a bit of peanut dressing). Shopped at GAP (bought a couple of sweater-shawl things for myself...couldn't decide on black or brown, so bought them both!) and then got back on the train to go home. Got off at Ishikawacho (couldn't find my train ticket.....ooops....the train guy made me pay another 130 yen and I was let out) and walked up the hill, arriving home at 4pm. Fed the kids snacks (had my already-cut-up grapefruit and a small glass of milk) and got back in the car to go to YCAC for soccer. Spent from 5pm until 7:30pm walking around after Jaiden....he's so active! Ordered Jaiden's dinner, ordered Deven's dinner and chatted with friends. Sent Deven off to a sleepover, came home at 8pm, gave Rohan dinner, fed Romeo (our dog), gave Jaiden a bottle and went to put him to bed. Fell asleep on the bed with him and woke up at 9:30pm (!). Came downstairs, gave hubby dinner, did the dishes and finally ate my dinner. Just came back up at 10pm to check e-mails and write my blog......what a busy day! I'm exhausted and in need of lots of sleep......zzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

maki said...

You active girl! Just reading what you were up to is making me dizzy! A very well deserved rest for sure. Have a great weekend.

Patrick said...

Whoa, I need a nap after reading that.