Saturday, November 22, 2008

Spicy indulgence

Day 76

My first indulgence was sweet and my second was salty. When I think back, I really had enjoyed them both and they were a nice break from the hard and fast rules of PCP. Well, today I went for my third and final indulgence.....a very spicy Thai meal and a cold beer! WOW.....what a great feeling to eat my favorite cuisine and enjoy all the dishes....whether they are loaded with sugar, fat or salt. I have to say that I really enjoyed the meal and actually don't feel sickened or bloated. Although there was an open ticket to eat (well, kind of, in respect to what we've been eating on PCP)....I didn't over-indulge. I took just a good amount to satisfy my tastebuds and get a warm feeling all over my body. The beer was yummy....Singha from Thailand. I drank it slow and enjoyed it.....I usually get it when I'm eating spicy food....it makes it all seem even spicier! I have to say, this was the best indulgence for me.....and I now feel I can go into the next 15 days with satisfaction :)

Oh....we also bar-hopped and I didn't drink anything but water....yes, I was designated driver for the night and had lots of fun driving (legally!) three drunk adults home from Yokosuka....yes, I'm exhausted and thinking I'm only going to have 5 hours of sleep.....GOODNIGHT!!!

No comments: