Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Retiring my clothes!

Day 72

Retired another pair of jeans today......fells great and sad! Great because I know my body is changing in the right directions....but sad because I'm starting to lose my favorites!!! I probably own about 15 pairs of jeans....YES...I LOVE my jeans!!!....and have already put 5 aside. Don't think I'll donate them off just yet....not that I want to fit into them again! It's just that I do "pack rat" a bit. (which means I have some jeans from before the baby that I can now fit into!!! Exciting!!!) But actually more than the jeans, I am also losing shirts and tops....only bummed to lose the ones I just bought this summer. All that money.....what a waste! Wish I knew I was going to be PCP'ing while I was in the US!

Okay....no more complaining....it's all GOOD!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Yeah, I finally threw away 6 pairs of pants after holding on to them for 6 months following my PCP. When I moved I had a long mental talk with myself and said that throwing away all those clothes was a kind of promise I was making to myself that I would never need those sizes again. It was easier after that.

Amy said...

I totally know that feeling, too. *hugs*

PS - the captcha I had to type in is "sucki" and it made me laugh. Getting rid of your favorite pair of jeans is sucki but you get over it.