Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OUCH - that hurt!

Day 24

Woke up late this morning.....yay....baby slept in....boo...couldn't get all the exercises done before everyone came down for breakfast.  So, the baby was out of his playpen and while I was using the bands for exercises, he opened the door.....OUCH!   That think came right back at me and smacked me in the arm....note to self:  put baby in the playpen OR use a door that locks!

I loved doing the new ab exercise....the "plank".  I was seriously working my body and could feel the drops of sweat run down my face....love it!  I am also loving the new jumprope  (thanks Maki)....it's taking me a while to get used to it, but it is much lighter in weight and more importantly.....it has the jump counter so I don't have to think too much.  I love watching that number go higher....higher....higher!


2 comments:

Patrick said...

Ouch is right. Once one of my bands snapped and I got a smack in the chest too. Part of the PCP!

Corry said...

Plank is one of my favourites now too! Feels great to work hard eh? Keep at it Munisha, it's paying off!