Sunday, September 14, 2008

Week One: Complete!

Day 6:  Does it count to do ab exercises with a baby sitting on your tummy??  It was just about the only way I could get them done today :)  Went out to Benny's for dinner with the kids - shared a steak sandwich with Deven.....and drank 1/2 a grapefruit juice.....and then had only a few bites of vanilla ice-cream...yummy...don't think I'll be having any next week!!

Day 7:  Feels like forever....500 jumps....especially when the kids are counting and then the baby is dancing to the sound of the rope and everyone is laughing at him (including me!).  The jumps are getting easier, but still not able to get 100 done without stopping....the most I did in a row was 70.  I'm sure I'll have lots of practice next week!  Good-bye week one....looking forward to meeting the ladies in the morning to get started on week two.  Good night!

4 comments:

Corry said...

Way to go with the exercises and jumprope, your boys are going to think you are supermom...LOVE that. Sleep well Munisha and yes, a new week tomorrow, it will be great!

Nate said...

Hey Munisha! I wanted to stop over and say hello and gives my congrats and good luck! It looks like you are doing great! Keep it up and you will be rivaling Corry in no time! lol

And 70 skips in a row is great. You will be doing 300+ in no time. I give it by the end of Week 3.

Corry said...

hey nate, so nice of you to pop by and meet some more of us YOkohama moms! We're off to a great start here, looking to you and your team for inspiration! have a super week eh?

Nate said...

Thanks Corry no problem I don't know how I'm gonna keep up with everyone's blog but i'm sure it possible! :-P The first week looks like it went great here come the challenges though huh?