Thursday, September 11, 2008

Am I really a morning person?

Day 4 - Thanks for the call Jodi.....walking to Red Brick Wearhouse....sharing a sandwich (I didn't even miss the other half!)...drinking a diet coke!!!!...walking to Homes to buy a food scale.....and then walking back to Yamate....never done by me before....actually, I haven't used my car in two days....sshhh....don't tell anyone :)

Day 5 - Hence the title of this blog....I've NEVER been a morning person.  I skipped all my morning classes in college, called in sick many mornings when working as a stockbroker in San Francisco (stock market opens at 9:30am in NYC...which means 6:30am in SF!!) and stumbled through early mornings with all three kids.  Today I overslept until 7:30 which meant no workout in the morning so I had to teach classes and then make some calls to the US and finally started jump roping at 2pm....did not like it at all!  I'm setting my alarm tomorrow and getting all of this done in the morning.....so does this mean I'm really a morning person?!?!?

No comments: