Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's Saturday night!!!

Day 13:  It's Saturday night...the sitter came.... and my hubby and I go out for a while...I did my best with veggies and meat at dinner at Wolfgang Pucks (no fruit....have to have that when I get home) and then off to the good old YCAC Bar to say goodbye to a good friend leaving Japan tomorrow.  I'm sitting there just letting the chu-hi tease my lips (trust me....I didn't drink much at all)  as guess who walks in....Corry and James!!!  I'm so thrilled to see her....she looks totally great and, more importantly, totally happy:).  So much fun chatting....and nice to be with the hubbies....they haven't met much.  Although the night is young, we say  our "goodbye's" and head home...ofcourse the conversation in the car is all about PCP and Corry....why not....it's all good!!

Looking forward to 800 jumps in the morning....

1 comment:

Corry said...

Hey you, GREAT to see you tonite and seriously, you are changing already, I could see it tonight. Very nice to bump into you and Cush and I liked how excited he is for you. What a sweet couple you 2 make. Girl, you are going to stun him as you take this on...I'm smiling as I write that, it's such fun to think about!!! sleep well and I'll jump tomorrow too!
C