Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good news....not so good news

Day 10 - Well....the good news.... I made very tasty wheat bread loaf today....done cooking right at 6:30 and served it for the hubby and kids with salmon and veggies.  And then the "not so good news"....I ate a small piece....totally by mistake as I'm not supposed to have carbs for dinner!!  I think the smell of fresh cooked bread clouded my senses and I forgot all about anything else.  I did weigh a similar sized piece to survey the damage - 36g.  Hopefully not too detrimental to all I've been working towards!  Well, off to bed and looking forward to a well deserved piece of bread in the morning :)  Night all!

2 comments:

maki said...

Oooh, fresh baked bread sounds so good!!!

Patrick said...

Ah! 36 grams of carbs!!! Your project is ruined!!!

Relax. If you still feel bad about it do a few more jumpropes than usual tomorrow.