Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Napped and rested...

Day 16

Ok, so baby woke up at 5:30 am this morning!!!!  Well, all I could think was "go jump, go jump, go jump".  So I did.  All done and showered before 7am.  This is what I like....having a book to open, going through the steps and feeling good about it the rest of the day.  Before starting PCP I would have to think so much about what my 'exercise for the day' was going to be.  Now it's so set that I wouldn't change it even if I could.  Ofcourse at about 1:30pm was exhausted from being up so early and lay down to read, fell asleep, and then woke up at 3:30pm, thinking to myself "OMG....I missed the kids pickup at 3pm?!?!?!".  Well, lucky for the nanny who was on the ball and went straight to school when she realized I was very, very relaxed....and totally asleep!  Hubby home today because of a Japanese holiday and so now we are headed to go out and play on the street and enjoy the cooling weather.  Bye!

3 comments:

Corry said...

It's a great feeling to get that workout done in the morning and hey, it frees you all day to do what you want...even nap right. Ahhhh,love days like that! Hey, been meaning to ask you, how's the diet coke thing going?

Munisha said...

Diet coke thing is going great! I think I'll usually have a whole one on the weekend to reward myself....but otherwise I just keep a can open in the fridge and everytime I need a fix, I just take one gulp and I'm satisfied!!

Corry said...

Wow, amazing. I never have had the 'diet coke craving' but have many a friend who I can't imagine seeing without one in hand. So I'm sure it's not an easy habit to break and yet you're breaking it. Cool.