Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love sleep!!

Day 12:  Ok, so I woke up to some surprising information....I need 8 hours of sleep!!  Yes, Patrick, I have been trying to get those hours in for the last 9 years (actually more - I used to be a stock broker  in SF....single and partying late....waking up early to get to work at 6am)....9 years because of the kids!!  Pick your battles they say....well I didn't pick the "sleep" one and now am regretting it.  Was doing better until baby #3...now it's hopeless.  Kids in bed by 9:30pm, dishes, reading 10:30pm, and then chatting with my hubby until almost midnight....baby is up at 6am!  YIKES!!  Yes, I will try.....do we also repair muscles while napping....although not a napper....I could force myself:)  when the baby naps....

Believe me...if I could actually have 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep I'd be in heaven...

1 comment:

Corry said...

oh i hear you on that sistah! I don't wanna wish these early years away with our little kiddos, but honestly, the thought of getting a chance to sleep in again is something I fantasize about! Will we ever get there again?? for now, we can grab what we can get eh.