Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting creative

Day 11:  Exercises:  check.....I know what I have to do and just do it!......Diet:  ?!?!?!  Breakfast - no problem - I love eggs and drinking milk.  And I love making my eggs with milk (scrambled).  Lunch....love cold meals....top off lettuce and cabbage (uncooked) with anything (especially left over dinner meat like salmon from last night)  and I am satisfied.  Dinner....last meal of the day and so it should be nice and warm....today I just didn't know what to do until I got creative......I charred a chicken breast (because that's what happens when you don't put oil!)....used my food chopper (love it!) to chop some broccoli and through in the pan with the chicken, some peas, lemon juice and celentro....yummy!   The baby tried it...he loved it....my 9 year old tried it....he liked it....and my 7 year old  thought it looked pretty...but didn't open his mouth.  I was happy.....

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Ha ha your blog posts are so stream of consciousness!

Jane said...

Thanks for the dinner ideas Munisha - you should try my boney fish!

Corry said...

Hey girls, before long we'll be publishing at PCP cook book!