Saturday, September 27, 2008

See that zero?

Day 20

Yes!  That zero on the end of 20 shows me progress....it's like when I'm counting my jumps....every zero means I've finished another ten....always a milestone in life....can't wait for tomorrow....1000 jumps....that's a lot of zeros!!!  I can do it......20 days in and 70 to go....2/9 of the way through the program and feeling great...!!!

We went to the YIS BBQ tonight....yummy and great socializing...but I do know that Jane and I were "being watched".....Patrick - did you send Chen to keep an eye on us?   Actually.....Corry was there too....ok..."big brother" and "big sister" are watching!!!  Well, I think we did pretty well....and the hubbies were very supportive....until ofcourse they went and got seconds on meals and then ate dessert right in front of us...just hope the pounds don't go from one spouse to the next....they are definitely something we DON'T want to keep in the family....great candidates for the session 3 of Yokohama PCP!

Wish me luck with 1000 jumps in the a.m....will let you know how it goes!!

1 comment:

Corry said...

Hey Munisha, Big Sistah here! Too funnny. Great to see you at the BBQ, you're looking really great. Can you believe you are already at day 20??? Man, you're in the flow now. ENJOY hitting 1000 jumps today, I like those nice rounded numbers too, but 1000 is a big one, congrats!