Monday, September 15, 2008

What to eat....

Day 8 - Wow...I love week 2...I like the idea of a prescribed diet...now I really know what I was eating wrong.   Spent 5+ hours at the YCAC with hubby and the kids...and I took my lunch.  I was waiting for someone to come by and scold me for bringing food in and I was so ready to give them a piece of my healthy mind....but no one came over....they must have thought I was nibbling on the baby's food (which, before last week, I would have been!).  The only part of PCP I don't like so far is the weigh in every week.  I haven't stepped on a scale in a long time - don't believe in them:)  Just want to feel good about how I look and want to make sure I always fit into my favorite pair of blue jeans!  Counting up the last baby pounds and my 2 1/2 month California vacation are ugly :(

Day 9 - Kids are off of school today and busy with friends....the baby is playing with the nanny....think I'll go take a drive....maybe look for some wheat carbs to buy (wish I was in the US where I'd just walk into Trader Joes!).  It's been a long time since I've actually cared since I was eating so lo carb anyways....but sounds like a good thing to do.  I am sore from yesterday....thought I wasn't doing much work with Corry assisting on the pullup bar.....boy....was I wrong!!  What a great pain....give me more! 

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey Munisha:

I have some whole wheat flour I ordered from FBC you are welcome to borrow if you want to make some bread or something.

Corry said...

Go Munisha go, so great to feel those back muscles eh? I'm really feeling it too, we're going to be the pull up bar mamas before we know it!!! See you soon,
C.

Munisha said...

Hi Jodi - funny you said that.... I drove to Saty - saw the line of 8 cars waiting to park, turned around, came home and decided to pull out Jan's recipe and make some bread! I do have some wheat flour already, but thanks for the offer! You're too sweet :)

Patrick said...

I don't believe in scales either Munisha, and you don't need to think about your weight at all. It's just an extra way for Corry and I to measure your progress.

You're right, how you look in the mirror, and how you FEEL is all that matters.

Nate said...

Munisha the funny thing is by the end of the project your skinny jeans will not only fit but you will have to throw them out or give them away because they are too big! lol.