Friday, December 5, 2008

Countdown thoughts #2 - Cheating

Day 89

This is it....the day before the last day! Last day of exercises in our book....wow....what a killer workout! I had to stop in the middle to take care of the baby, but was able to finish of before bed.

This project has been long, well, now that it's just about over it seems as though the 90 days went super fast. I wanted to talk about cheating...you know, going off the diet or not getting to all the exercises on days. Although I know it's all our itent is to not let it happen, but there are times when it's unavoidable especially when lives get busy and the family has needs. Very rarely did I need to eat a meal which I shouldn't have or take a bite of an unapproved item. It was hard at times, but not impossible. The good news it that I always felt a mountain of guilt and then bounced back on track. With the exercises, I missed a couple of days when I was sick, and then once or twice didn't get to complete all the sets due to short of time, but otherwise nothing was ever!

So, yes, you can cheat and eat the wrong foods and skip the exercises, but is it really worth it? Are you getting away with something...NO....you're just cheating yourself! Not worth the guilt and, hey, 90 days is only 3 months.....

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY!!!!

No comments: